Whether it is with your family or individually, having your portrait taken should be a relaxing and enjoyable experience. With this is mind my number one priority is YOU, the client, and I want you to feel comfortable from beginning to end and have a wonderful photographic experience. I am based on the Capricorn Coast near Rockhampton, but am happy to travel to meet a client’s needs.
Of course, your experience does not end with the shoot. Your images will be professionally edited and available for you to view in the shortest possible time. Alan Barker Photography can provide high quality, fine art prints or digital for later use in printing or scaled for web use. We provide photographic packages that provide great value, or you can choose to buy individual items.
At Alan Barker Photography we cater for a range of photographic experiences, both in studio and on location, including:
- Have you got a keepsake image of the family?
- Any ‘new additions’ since the last family photo was taken?
- Don’t forget how quickly the kids change.
- What about an updated extended family portrait for the grandparents’ anniversary?
- Commemorative your love with that special someone;
- What about a sunset engagement shoot?
- A theme, style or location that means something special to you and the one you love.
- Remember what you/your kids looked like when they started school? Capture what they look like now and how much they’ve changed;
- How much change will take place in another 5 or 10 years?
- Capture your style, your image, your interests, you and your partner, the choice is yours;
- Multiple outfits;
- Studio or location.
- When was the last time you got a nice portrait of the kids?
- Has the number grown since then?
- Commemorative a special time in your children’s lives.
- What about a studio Valentines shoot for that special someone?
- Styled shoot – Cosplay, theme or special interest?
Sporting teams and players
- Can accommodate game day play; finals, championships, competitions;
- Traditional or styled.